Encrypt and decrypt directly or in batch mode
AutoCrypt, is an encryption/decryption app with a document based approach that can batch process a large quantity of files.
It lets you save in documents all the settings used to encrypt files, including which file to operate on, and reuse it at later time.
It can encrypt decrypt in 1 click
|AutoCrypt screenshots - click image to zoom|
HOW IT WORKS
- In a click can encrypt hundred of files to a destination place.
- Sources file are kept unadulterated and encrypted one are saved in another folder
- Uses a powerful AES-256 CommonCrypt algorithm making all the encrypted files unreadable without the password.
- Obtained encrypted files can be transmitted or stored in unsafe places without security problems
- All settings used to encrypt the original files, are saved inside an AutoCrypt document.
- One click methods to encrypt frequently updated files.
- Password can be saved or not with the settings document depending of the purpose (remote security / local security)
- Encryption can be done at opening time for any setting documents for frequent encryption on a file set
- A setting documents can store an infinite list of files to encrypt
- Also the opposite process of decrypting can be totally automatic
|Can work as a desktop tool or as a batch utility||Save inside documents all the setting used to encrypt and decrypt group of files|
|One click operations.
Encrypt and save in a custom place with one click or even unattended.
Can encrypt and decrypt using the same document
|Accept input via drag and drops for an immediate and easy input|
|Uses latest technology with asynchronous tasks to perform fast and fluid encryption and decryption||Uses a strong AES-256 algorithm to provide top-level encryption|
|Native Intel 64 bit to take full advantage of the power of the latest Macs||We develop for Mac from a long time. We use only Apple native technology to create macOS apps because we love the Mac and and we love pure true macOS apps|
|Sandboxed and Gatekeeper signed respecting all the Apple rules for first class macOS apps||Includes a full User Guide in PDF accessible under the Help Menu inside the application.|
|Uses Resume, Auto Save, Versions, and Full Screen.
If you quit, on relaunch you will be returned to the same state. There's no need to save, the application does it for you. Always.
You can use the Versions feature from macOS to return to an earlier version of your work.
Full screen natively supported.
|Optimized for macOS 10.14 (Mojave).
Works perfectly both in Light Appearance and Dark Appearance mode
- Can work as a desktop tool or as a batch utility
- Save inside documents all the setting used to encrypt and decrypt group of files
- Encrypt via AES-256 and save in a custom place with one click or even unattended
- Can encrypt and decrypt using the same document
- Encrypt and decrypt on document launch
- Accept input via drag and drops for an immediate and easy input
- Its fast and effective using multithreading technology
- Uses latest technology with asynchronous tasks to perform fast and fluid encryption and decryption
- Can use also Blowfish decryption for previous old archive compatibility
- Provides an embedded PDF manual
- Optimized for macOS 11 Big Sur
- Optimized to work well in appearance Light and Dark mode
Read the full AutoCrypt Online User Guide
For general questions about our product, visit our Ecleti Generic OS X FAQ.
You may also read what's new in each version by going to AutoCrypt Releases.
SUPPORTED OS FEATURES
- Tabs for managing many documents in a single window
- Merge all documents in a window
- Full screen
- Open default document at startup
- Automatic resume
- Tags in finder
- Asynchronous tasks
You are downloading a secure app digitally signed with an Apple certificate (all our new releases are also Notarized by Apple for your maximum safety)
Rel 2.5 (June 30, 2021) - 3.7 MB
Requires: macOS 10.11 El capitan or successive
|To know what's new from the previous releases CLICK HERE|
TRANSACTION DATA ARE NEVER SENT TO OUR SITE.
THEY ARE TRANSMITTED ONLY TO THE RESELLER VIA A SECURE SSL PROTOCOL
|If you want to know more about how buying works, visit the Buy section of our site|