Free format data with images and more
NoteList is a multi format notes collector where you can save notes in text or RTF format with images included.
You can even copy and paste website from safari and they will be saved as rtf with images embedded
|NoteList screenshots - click image to zoom
- You can create how many notes you like per document
- Any note has an assigned category
- Each category has a distinctive color and label, this allows to identify the content of notes at the first sight.
- Categories are editable as the user needs and they give to the user the main instrument to catalog and browse notes inside a document.
- You can create and manage how many categories you need inside any document and apply them to notes.
- Notes can be filtered and sorted by name, content, category, creation and modification date.
- Selecting a note from the table shows the note in detail.
- You can edit and modify the selected note at any time.
- Any NoteList documents remember all these setting also after successive relaunches.
- Any note can be modified and edited, dragging and dropping images from the finder and applying font, style and size as in a true word processor.
- Various tools available to manipulate text, search and replace, rules, spelling.
- At any time a note can be converted to a text only format.
- Ideal to manage a high numbers of notes inside a single document, even when size of any note is very large.
- Text or rtf or rtfd file can be imported as a note simply dragging it from the finder to the list of notes.
|Document based, allows to organize your data in more then one file Any document can contain an unlimited number of notes
|Sort in list by Creation Date and Modification Date
|Concatenates selected notes in a single text sending it to the clipboard or on disk.
All in a single click!
|Color label categories to help organize all your notes Fast internal search as you type and by category
|Dragging and dropping a TXT, RTF, RTFD file creates a new note inside the document
|Drag and Drop of images directly inside a document note to embed it.
|Allows to have note in any format: TEXT, RTF, RTFD (RTF + images)
|Copy and Paste from Safari preserves formatting and links Full set of tools for formatting and working with text as in a word processor
|We develop for Mac from a long time. We use only Apple native technology to create macOS apps because we love the Mac and and we love pure true macOS apps
|Sandboxed and Gatekeeper signed respecting all the Apple rules for first class macOS apps
|Includes a full User Guide in PDF accessible under the Help Menu inside the application.
|Uses Resume, Auto Save, Versions, and Full Screen.
If you quit, on relaunch you will be returned to the same state. There's no need to save, the application does it for you. Always.
You can use the Versions feature from macOS to return to an earlier version of your work.
Full screen natively supported.
|Using the new Universal Binaries format running as 64 bit in full native mode both on Intel Mac and on the new Apple Silicon Mac
|Optimized for macOS 12 and in Universal Format native for Intel and Apple Silicon
- Document based, allows to manage your data in more then one file
- Any document can contain an unlimited number of notes
- Saves document always with auto recovery on
- Can specify a default startup document
- Allows to have note in any format: TEXT, RTF, RTFD (RTF + images)
- Can concatenate user selected notes in a single text, sending the resulting text both to clipboard or to disk, all in one click !
- Copy and Paste from Safari preserves formatting and links
- Full set of tools for formatting and working with text as in a word processor
- Drag and Drop of images directly inside a document note to embed it.
- Dragging and dropping a TXT, RTF, RTFD file creates a new note inside the document
- Color label categories to help organize all your notes
- Fast internal search as you type and by category
- Sort in list by Creation Date and Modification Date
- Remembered search terms
- Any documents remembers settings over re-launch
- macOS 12 optimized
- Universal binary both for Intel and Apple Silicon processor
- Embedded PDF user guide accessible from the Help Menu.
Read the full NoteList Online User Guide
For general questions about our product, visit our Ecleti Generic OS X FAQ.
You may also read what's new in each version by going to NoteList Releases.
SUPPORTED OS FEATURES
- Tabs for managing many documents in a single window
- Merge all documents in a window
- Full screen
- Automatic resume
- Tags in finder
- Dark mode
You are downloading a secure app digitally signed with an Apple certificate (all our new releases are also Notarized by Apple for your maximum safety)
Rel 4.3.3 (Aug. 10, 2022) - 6.6 MB
Requires: macOS 10.12 Sierra or successive
|To know what's new from the previous releases CLICK HERE
TRANSACTION DATA ARE NEVER SENT TO OUR SITE.
THEY ARE TRANSMITTED ONLY TO THE RESELLER VIA A SECURE SSL PROTOCOL
|If you want to know more about how buying works, visit the Buy section of our site