Package preparation for the app store
Product Builder allows to create packages ready to be transmitted using the Application Loader (by Apple and included with the Developer tools) to the Mac App Store.
It is an indispensable tool for any App Store developer that want to submit application to the store using an alternate method to internal XCode sending mechanism.
|Product Builder screenshots - click image to zoom
WHY USE IT
- Indicated for LiveCode users, Xamarin users and any other alternative development environment that can't create a package and send directly to the App Store.
- Allows to correctly submit applications with a spaces inside the application name
- Can optional check for MASReceipt inside the app to avoid creating from an already authenticated app
- Can optionally add the app release number to the package (to avoid submit old packages in the submission phase)
- It makes the repetitive creation of packages a pleasure and avoid errors creating and submitting to the App Store!
|Put the created Package near the original app or in a custom directory
|Handles correctly applications with spaces in the name, example: 'My Beautiful App' becomes My -Beautiful-App
|Creates packages via drag and drop
|Full diagnostic of the package creation in a log area
|We develop for Mac from a long time. We use only Apple native technology to create macOS apps because we love the Mac and and we love pure true macOS apps
|Sandboxed and Gatekeeper signed respecting all the Apple rules for first class macOS apps
|Includes a full User Guide in PDF accessible under the Help Menu inside the application.
|Using the new Universal Binaries format running as 64 bit in full native mode both on Intel Mac and on the new Apple Silicon Mac
|Optimized for macOS 13 Ventura and native for Apple Silicon and Intel
- Insert the correct setup one time only, to create a package
- Launch Product Builder and drag the application to submit from the finder to the Product Builder window.
- Confirm via open dialog destination and source folder (a sandbox requirement)
Read the full Product Builder Online User Guide
For general questions about our product, visit our Ecleti Generic OS X FAQ.
You may also read what's new in each version by going to Product Builder Releases.
- Creates via Drag and Drop a package with the application signed with your signature.
- Handles correctly applications with spaces in the name, example: 'Product Builder'
- Put the created Package near the original app or in a preference selectable via preferences
- Auto-creates a package without spaces in the name ready to be correctly submitted to the App Store
- Optionally includes release string in the package name to avoid confusion on your Hard Disk between successive releases and during submission to the store
- Correctly handles submission of sandboxed app with signed entitlements inside
- Check if you are building using an already MAS authenticated app to avoid this kind of mistake
- Support any alternate (to XCode) development environment
- Full diagnostic of the package creation in a log area
- PDF User Guide included and accessible from the Help Menu
- Runs on any Mac with macOS 10.13 High Sierra or successive
- Optimized for macOS 13 Ventura
- Works perfectly in Dark Mode and Light Mode
TRANSACTION DATA ARE NEVER SENT TO OUR SITE.
THEY ARE TRANSMITTED ONLY TO THE RESELLER VIA A SECURE SSL PROTOCOL
|If you want to know more about how buying works, visit the Buy section of our site