Multistring multifile replacement in one click
String Replacer allows to find and replace a list of strings inside text files and folders on your Mac directly or in batch mode.
It allows to operate on multiple files using a multiple string couple replacement list.
It works with just a single click or using drag and drop.
|String Replacer screenshots - click image to zoom
SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE
- Can replace strings inside any text files
- Can replace in a single pass an unlimited number of strings with other strings
- Can parse one or many file from a list of files and folder content at any nested levels
- Document based can save settings, sources and replace list for reuse in batch mode too
- Can work also in drag and drop mode
- Pure Mac style interface with no compromises
- Import/Export of string used for find/replace
|Works also in Instant Processing mode via drag and drop.
It’s enough to drop a file or a folder on the 'Instant Replacement' area to have it instantly processed using the document settings.
|Document based can specify a base sources on disk to work on and use it at successive relaunch of the document without further input
|Works also in batch mode, replacing on an unlimited number of files (specified in the source area) with a single click. All the batch settings are saved inside the document and can be repeated over time.
|Can replaces strings on an unlimited number of selected files and files inside folders at any nested levels
Can specify for folders, extension of files to work on (skipping the others)
|Uses a log to report all the file processed and how many replacements in each one. Can provide list of file to process and string to replace in advance.
|Can accept files and folders to process for replacement also via drag and drop. Just drag them from the finder over the Sources list in the document and you have done!
|Can use an unlimited list of strings to find and replace. It can use also the empty string as replacement. It can use grep and 'match case' to replace
|Full Import/Export of string couples used for Find/Replace
|We develop for Mac from a long time. We use only Apple native technology to create macOS apps because we love the Mac and and we love pure true macOS apps
|Sandboxed and Gatekeeper signed respecting all the Apple rules for first class macOS apps
|Includes a full User Guide in PDF accessible under the Help Menu inside the application.
|Using the new Universal Binaries format running as 64 bit in full native mode both on Intel Mac and on the new Apple Silicon Mac
|Optimized for macOS 12 and in Universal Format native for Intel and Apple Silicon
- Can operate on TEXT, HTM, HTML, TAB separated, COMMA separated and any other kind of text files with any extension
- Can replaces strings on files inside folders at any nested levels
- Can specify for folders, extension of files to work on (skipping the others)
- Can use an unlimited list of strings to find and replace
- Can use plain text replacement or complex grep functions
- Can replace using 'whole word', 'start of word', 'end of word' or 'contained' strings filter
- Can work in batch mode, replacing on an unlimited number of files with a single click
- Import of Find/Replace strings with automatic encoding recognition, data preview, field selections, destination selections
- Export of Find/Replace strings with selection of fields and various format available: TSV, CSV, CSV-S, HTML and even a custom format
- Order of execution of Find/Replace can be now modified moving rows in the strings substitution list
- Document based can specify a base sources on disk to work on and use it at successive relaunch of the document without further input
- Works also in drag and drop mode, it's enough to drop a file on the document to have it processed
- Popup menu to insert more frequented used regex patterns to match string without having to remember it (and with also explanation of use)
- PDF User Guide included with the application and accessible via the Help menu.
- Fully sandboxed, ready and optimized for the latest macOS release
- Works on macOS 10.12 or successive.
- Optimized for macOS 12 Monterey
Read the full String Replacer Online User Guide
For general questions about our product, visit our Ecleti Generic OS X FAQ.
You may also read what's new in each version by going to String Replacer Releases.
SUPPORTED OS FEATURES
- Tabs for managing many documents in a single window
- Merge all documents in a window
- Full screen
- Automatic resume
- Tags in finder
TRANSACTION DATA ARE NEVER SENT TO OUR SITE.
THEY ARE TRANSMITTED ONLY TO THE RESELLER VIA A SECURE SSL PROTOCOL
|If you want to know more about how buying works, visit the Buy section of our site